Returns & Exchanges Policy
At Kagui we will happily, exchange or refund you for unsuitable items where intention to return item has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, no longer than 10 days after date of delivery. If we are contacted outside the 10 day limit, Kagui may refuse any requests for exchange or refund.
Items exchanged will be exchanged at the retail prices/values that were effective on the date of the original transaction. Full refunds are only available on Full Price items. Where a sale item has been purchased, customers are welcome to exchange but not refund this item. Exchange of sale goods – must only be in exchange for other sale items. Any refunds processed will NOT include refund of the postage fee - only the amount of the item purchased. Please note: Refunds and exchanges are not accepted on accessories due to health regulations. Please also note that purchases online cannot be exchanged at any of our Kagui Boutiques. The Kagui Online store is a completely separate entity to our Kagui Boutiques.
For any exchanges or returns, product must be posted back to City Office at the customer’s expense. In the event of a faulty item, once the product has been received back at our City Office and deemed a manufacturers fault, and not in its state due to wear and tear, we will refund the postage amount incurred if you include a receipt with the product.
Returns will only be accepted if the item is in perfect condition, and sent along with original email invoice. Any returns must be sent in new and unused condition – with all packaging, boxes and tags attached.
To return an item to us follow our three step process:
Upon Kagui receiving the item/s, allow 1-2 weeks from the day you return your goods to process the return, whether it be the exchanged goods delivered to you, a refund, or a credit note issued. You, the customer, will be responsible for shipping and handling charges associated with returns, however Kagui will not charge additional shipping on exchanges. Refunds will be made within two weeks of the return of the product.
1. Before returning goods please send us an email to email@example.com .Please mention the reason for the return so that we can better serve you in the future. Alternatively you can send us a message through our 'Contact us' page.
2. Place the item you would like to return with all the original packaging in the box (including all appraisals and certificates if applicable), a copy of your receipt and a return confirmation number. Then address it to:
Kagui RLG09, The Galeries,
500 George Street NSW 2000
3. You can ship it via any carrier. (BE SURE to ship your item fully insured.) or ship your package via Australia Post Service Registered Mail, insure it for the total value of the contents, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment arrived at its intended destination. Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss or returned merchandise. We can not be held liable for return merchandise that does not reach our Return Department. Once your return is received, it will be inspected. Any unauthorized or improperly packaged items that show signs of wear and tear or have been resized, engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Kagui will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments during transit.
4. We will notify you via phone, mail, or e-mail of your refund once we have received the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10 business days of our receiving your return. We can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
You, the customer, will be responsible for shipping and handling charges associated with returns, however Kagui will not charge additional shipping on exchanges. Refunds will be made within two weeks of the return of the product.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our return policy or procedure, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We will gladly refund, credit or exchange goods upon presentation of the original Tax Invoice if the product is deemed to be faulty. The appropriate returns policy must be followed for the refund, credit or exchange. Delivery and packaging charges are refundable only if as a result of our error the goods were supplied incorrectly. These delivery and packaging charges are not refundable except as expressed herein, Kagui reserves the right to apply or waive the delivery and packaging charges at it's absolute discretion.
We can ship to virtually any address in Australia & New Zealand. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
If your order total is less than $100, you will be charged $10 for Road Express shipping (1-3 days).
Kagui endeavors to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we cannot guarantee to meet our scheduled delivery times on all occasions. Delivery times are indicative only and Kagui does not accept any liability for failure to meet the scheduled delivery times or any inconvenience caused as a consequence. Transit times are provided by the carrier and may vary depending on the shipment's location and destination, particularly during peak periods. We deliver by Australian Postal Services anywhere in Australia and by courier on request.
Delivery time and costs within Australia:
- Major cities - 2-3 business days
- Remote Areas - 2-6 business days
We will usually post within 2 business days of receiving cleared payments. Merchandise will be shipped using ground service where possible.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.